Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Once upon a Facebook post...

This is the Facebook post that led to this Blog:

I know I sound like an annoying broken record (so I've heard). But, I ONLY do this because I'm passionate about it & if I can encourage just ONE family (other than the one stuck with me) .... I've been doing a lot of research lately on alternative sweetners (sucanat, coconut sugar keep coming up). Based on my collective research (new & old) as well as conversations I've had or even overheard, the running theme seems to be that once we're sick, the doctors are telling us to eat clean in order to fight the (sometimes life threatening) disease or ailment at hand. An ounce of prevention, right? So, I'm going to keep posting and sharing my kids' lunches, our dinners, about organics/pesticides, GMOs, plastics, sugar, food additives/dyes, preservatives, anything and everything NOT because I just want to "show off" what I know or what I've made but because I want to pique your curiosity enough to MAYBE make a change that could be helpful to you or one of your loved ones (possibly without you even knowing it). This is my thing. I don't have a blog because I don't know to put one up. My posts are never hateful or political (which seem to go hand in hand), rarely religious, may occasionally be a tad silly or immature (that's how I roll...see! kidding!). If this annoys you, so sorry. Not really. Delete me. Block me. Whatever you must. But before you do, please bookmark the updated dirty dozen & clean fifteen.  Here's the link:  Updated Dirty Dozen 

In response to this post, I received enough positive encouragement to go on and give this shot.  So, Welcome to "Oh, My Goodness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment